After communicating to the public that the recruitment application portal faced challenges which resulted in qualified applicant’s inability to put in their application request, the Management of the Ghana Education Service has mounted the application for recruitment module on its portal.
Checks by GESHub.org confirms that individuals with Diploma in Basic Education can access the GES recruitment application portal to commence their application processes.
The Management of the Ghana Education, on February 10, 2023 announced recruitment for professional and qualified teachers with Diploma in Basic Education for the 2023/2024 Service year.
This recruitment, unlike previous ones by GES, has its job purpose for applicants as follows;
- To facilitate learning using 21st century technology
- Continuously improve learner’s ability to research using new technologies
- Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different leaning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results.
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learner’s competency
- Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of Institution
- Qualified and passionate teachers who wish to apply for this employment opportunity have been urged to apply through the official GES recruitment portal at gespromotions.gov.gh.
- However, one must meet the criteria listed below in order to be suited for this recruitment by the Service.
- Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service
- Must have passed the National Teacher Licensure Examination
- Must be ready to work wherever his/her service would be needed.
- According to GES, the recruitment application portal would be closed to the public on February 24, 2023.
- Note: only application forms accessed at the website gespromotions.gov.gh would be accepted.
- Source: GESHub.org