European Affairs and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research are funding a talent support programme. The Guillaume Dupaix International Master’s Scholarship aims to attract high-achieving international students who wish to follow a master’s programme at the University of Luxembourg.
- International applicants both from EU and non-EU countries applying to a master’s degree (students already enrolled at Unilux are not eligible)
- Excellent academic performance during undergraduate studies
- Non-beneficiaries of Luxembourg’s CEDIES
Guillaume Dupaix International Master’s Scholarship at University of Luxembourg (EUR 5 146 per semester)
- Master in Accounting and Audit
- Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Finance and Economics
- Master of Science in Quantitative Economics and Finance
- Master in Wealth Management
- Master en Droit Européen (LL.M.) – Première année (M1) Tronc commun
- Master en Droit Bancaire et Financier Européen (LL.M.)
- Master en Droit et Contentieux de l’Union Européenne (LL.M.)
- Master in European Economic and Financial Criminal Law (LL.M.)
- Master in European and International Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Master in European Business Law (LL.M.)
- Master in Space, Communication and Media Law (LL.M.)
The stipend amounts to EUR 5 146 per semester and is paid in two instalments per academic year at the beginning of each semester for a maximum of two years.
Payment is subject to performance evaluation and may be withheld, for example, in the case of academic misconduct, poor results or withdrawal from the master’s programme.
The scholarship includes free accommodation in a university residence for the duration of the Master programme, up to a maximum of EUR 650/month for a maximum of two years.
Tuition fees are not included in the scholarship.
The scholarship cannot be cumulated with any other type of grant financed by the Luxembourg government, or a similar scholarship funded by a private sponsor.
Master Applications received by April 24, 2023 will be considered for the scholarship.
The selection of applicants for the scholarship is an ongoing process taking place during the admission period. Outstanding applicants may also be selected before the application deadline.
Selected applicants will sign a Scholarship Agreement, including a declaration of honour in acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Guillaume Dupaix International Master’s Scholarship.
Third country national applicants
Please read carefully the information provided at the following link: https://wwwen.uni.lu/etudiants/demandes_d_admission_candidature/master/ma_candidats_pays_tiers
Although scholarship recipients will receive university housing (the security deposit is not paid by the scholarship), they are required to apply for their accommodation. Please follow closely the deadlines at the following link: https://wwwen.uni.lu/students/accommodation
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org