Two weeks after the West African Examinations Council release the results for candidates who sat for the Basic Education Certificate Examination, the Computerized Schools Selection and Placement System goes live for students to check the Senior High School they got admission into.
Candidates are required to check and print their school placement online before visiting the school they have gained admission into.
To do this, they are required to buy a school placement checker voucher in order to access the letter to be printed.
In this guide, we have outlined the simple steps to follow the guides below to buy school placement voucher using mobile money.
Simple steps to buy school placement voucher using mobile money
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. e.g.: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy, and the amount will be automatically calculated.
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the Placement Checker details and instructions to check.