Dalian Jiaotong University (CSC) Scholarship 2023-2024 – China Scholarship Council – Chinese Government Scholarship: Admissions to all degree programs are now being accepted at Dalian Jiaotong University via the China Scholarship Council’s Dalian Jiaotong University (CSC) Scholarship for the 2023–2024 academic year. Each year, the Chinese government sponsors scholarships that are given to overseas students in an effort to advance both Chinese universities and cross-cultural exchange. One of the best Chinese scholarships available to both undergraduate and graduate students is the CSC scholarship offered by Dalian Jiaotong University. It can be taken in many different subjects, but English or Chinese must be used as the primary language of teaching. In addition, 274 other Chinese higher education institutions provide the CSC Scholarships on an annual basis.
The China Scholarship Council’s online application portal is where applicants may begin the application process. Much like the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc., the Dalian Jiaotong University scholarship is one of the most well-known and competitive scholarship programs in China.
One of the following two paths is available to prospective candidates for Dalian Jiaotong University’s CSC scholarship:
– Applicants can either apply to the CSC Dalian Jiaotong University’s degree program.
– Or, they can apply through the Chinese consulate in their home country.
Benefits of Dalian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship:
The Dalian Jiaotong University CSC scholarship is basically a fully-funded scholarship grant that covers every thinkable expense of its recipient like, tuition fees, accommodation charges, living expenses, healthcare insurance, etc. The awards are categorized based on the degree level of the recipients. These are;
1. In addition to free housing and tuition waivers, recipients who enroll in undergraduate programs will receive a monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB.
2. Those who apply for master’s programs will waive their tuition fees and get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB. There’s no charge for the room or board.
3. A monthly stipend of 3,500 RMB will be given to doctorate candidates to cover living expenses. There are no fees associated with tuition or housing for the students. Every laureate will get complimentary housing on campus.
Application Procedure for Dalian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship:
A prospective candidate’s chances of being chosen for the CSC scholarship at Dalian Jiaotong University significantly enhance if they possess an acceptance letter from a Chinese university professor. It is not required of students to get an admissions letter; this is only a ruse. The whole process for applying through the CSC web platform to the Dalian Jiaotong University CSC scholarship program is provided below.
1. Use Google to find the webpage of the Dalian Jiaotong University International Student Office.
2. Go to Dalian Jiaotong University’s website and look for CSC Scholarships under the scholarships area.
3. Moreover, begin completing an online application at the CSC scholarship application website.
4. In order to be considered for admission, you must complete two applications right now: one on the Dalian Jiaotong University website and the other on the CSC Scholarship portal.
5. Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
6. Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
7. Choose Dalian Jiaotong University from the drop-down menu, then enter its agency number.
8. Fill out the CSC application, then download the completed form for your personal use.
9. Collect all the paperwork that has to be included with the application.
10. In the event that submitting an application to Dalian Jiaotong University is necessary, do so and download the application in PDF format.
11. Check if there is an application cost for Dalian Jiaotong University. If so, send it in.
12. Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
13. Send the set of documents to Dalian Jiaotong University’s foreign student office.
14. Visit the Dalian Jiaotong University website to await the outcomes of the CSC scholarship.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill the Dalian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship application form:
1. Make an account or a profile for yourself on the official CSC website.
2. Fill in the online application form given therein.
3. If you wish to apply to more than one university, create multiple accounts in your name to improve your chances of being accepted.
4. When submitting an application or hoping to get admitted to a university, make note of the agency number.
5. Type in that agency number in the application form.
6. Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
7. Fill in the rest of the details.
8. Submit the form.
9. Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
– The online platform for the scholarship includes a list of all the essential papers to be provided with the application form.
– For convenience, the following list of documents is what all universities will require: a minimum of two recommendation letters; transcripts from all previous degrees; an application for a CSC scholarship; an attested copy of the passport; a study plan for graduate students; a SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; an acceptance letter (not required); a physical examination form for foreign applicants; and a language proficiency certificate (preferably IELTS or TOEFL).
– Verify whether or not the institution of your choice requires an additional application from the applicant in addition to the CSC application form.
– If you don’t need to submit a separate application, just submit the CSC form and mail the supporting paperwork to the institution.
– Provide the supporting documentation online together with the application if the institution requests it or if you must submit an early application and wish to check your files online before obtaining hard copies.
– There will be a space on the application form for you to provide the name of the scholarship sponsor or guarantor; enter “CSC Scholarship” in that field.
– Review your application one last time before submitting it.
– Send in your homework. Additionally, submit your paperwork to the university or universities you have chosen’s office for foreign students.
Things to consider before submitting the CSC Scholarship application
1. In the event that the institution requests a separate application, be sure you are sending official copies of all of your degrees and transcripts to both the CSC Scholarship website and the university website.
2. Get a recommendation letter from at least two of your former instructors regarding yourself. Strengthening your application is the goal of an excellent recommendation letter.
3. It is not required to have an admission letter from the professor at the university of your choice. However, obtaining one can improve your chances of being awarded the scholarship. It simply indicates that the instructors in the program you have chosen think highly of you and would be delighted to have you as a student.
4. A research proposal, study plan, SOP, or motivating letter are just a few examples of the kinds of documents that might really help. All levels require at least one of the aforementioned papers. Make sure you put additional effort into preparing these materials.
5. Additionally crucial are the language competency results obtained from the TOEFL or IELTS exams. Request a certificate from your prior university attesting to the fact that you were taught in English during your degree program. Send in the certificate and your IELTS results. This will make your application stronger.
6. Consult the Chinese Embassy to obtain a student visa so you may study in China after receiving the scholarship. You will be prepared to start your academic journey in China once you have obtained the necessary visa.