The competition for granting regional scholarships through the education incentive program known as “Diritto allo Studio Universitario” (DSU) aims to assist students who plan to enroll or are already enrolled in degree programs offered by the University of Milan for the academic year 2023/24. These students must fulfill the criteria of merit, income, and academic progress outlined in this application announcement. It’s important to note that scholarships will not be awarded solely based on merit or income.
Regional scholarships consisting of a sum of money and free access to refectory services are related to education incentive programmes.
Financed by the Lombardy government, the Ministry of University and Research and by the European Union – Next Generation EU.
About University of Milan:
The University of Milan, known as Università degli Studi di Milano in Italian, is a prestigious educational institution situated in Milan, Italy. Established in 1924, the university holds a prominent place in Italy’s academic landscape and is recognized internationally for its excellence in education and research. With a rich history spanning almost a century, the University of Milan has grown to become one of the largest universities in the country, hosting a diverse community of students and scholars.
The university boasts a comprehensive range of academic programs across various disciplines, including arts and humanities, sciences, social sciences, engineering, and medicine. Its commitment to cutting-edge research and innovation is reflected in its numerous research centers and institutes, where faculty and students collaborate on projects that advance knowledge and address societal challenges. The University of Milan has also fostered strong ties with industry and international partners, further enhancing its global reputation.
Fully Funded DSU Scholarships 2023/24, University of Milan, Study in Italy. is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at University of Milan.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Complimentary housing options provided by the University.
- In the event of no availability, financial aid will be offered to assist with housing costs.
- Complimentary meals offered at University dining facilities.
- Financial support provided to cover additional costs such as sports activities, textbooks, etc.
- Exemption from University tuition charges.
- An annual stipend of 7200 Euros.
This scholarship is open to domestic and international students of all nationalities.
Students enrolled in first level master programmes, medical schools of specialisation and doctoral students – who already enjoy a scholarship or research grant – are not eligible to apply.
- not hold scholarships from other institutions for the same year of their programme
- not be enrolled in a part-time programme
- not be enrolled as repeating students on a programme level they have already attended;
- not hold degrees, obtained in Italy, in programmes of the same or higher level of the one for which they’re requesting the scholarship.
All students are required to use the online application portal. Students need to access the Online Service Desk between July 13th and September 30th, 2023.
Students who are considering enrollment need to create an account with Unimi for accessing the Online Service Desk.