The Ghana Education Service has taken notice of the challenges people are facing in their recruitment application and has therefore included an option to be accessed after an applicant has successfully submitted his/her application.
This means that anyone who successfully submitted an application can now edit and/or review the already submitted application for re-submission.
Follow the steps below to make corrections to your application.
Steps to edit GES application form
1. Visit the GES recruitment Portal at gespromotions.gov.gh
2. Press “Application for Recruitment”.
3. Enter your index number and click submit.
4. Press “click to edit submitted form” and make the necessary changes you wish to effect on your application.
5. After editing the application and uploading the necessary documents, submit your application again.
Congratulations, you have successful made the necessary corrects and resubmitted your recruitment application form. All the best.