Guangxi Normal University (CSC) Scholarship 2023-2024 – China Scholarship Council – Chinese Government Scholarship: Admissions to all degree programs at Guangxi Normal University are now available for the academic year 2023–2024 under the Guangxi Normal University (CSC) Scholarship, sponsored by the China Scholarship Council. Each year, the Chinese government sponsors scholarships that are given to overseas students in an effort to advance both Chinese universities and cross-cultural exchange. One of the best Chinese scholarships available to both undergraduate and graduate students is the CSC scholarship at Guangxi Normal University. It can be taken in many different subjects, but English or Chinese must be used as the primary language of teaching. In addition, 274 other Chinese higher education institutions provide the CSC Scholarships on an annual basis.
Applicants can start their application process by visiting the online portal of the China Scholarship Council. The Guangxi Normal University scholarship is among the most popular and most sought-after scholarship programs in China similar to the Confucius Scholarship, Schwarzman, Jiangsu Presidential scholarship awards, CAS-TWAS scholarships, etc.
One of the following two paths is available to prospective recipients of the Guangxi Normal University CSC scholarship:
– Applicants can either apply to the CSC Guangxi Normal University’s degree program.
– Or, they can apply through the Chinese consulate in their home country.
Benefits of Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship:
In essence, the Guangxi Normal University CSC scholarship is a fully financed award that takes care of all the recipient’s reasonable living and educational expenses, including tuition and health insurance. The awardees’ degree levels determine which categories the prizes fall into. They are
1. Recipients enrolling in an undergraduate program will get a monthly stipend of 2500 RMB along with free accommodation and a tuition fee waiver.
2. Master’s program applicants will get a monthly stipend of 3000 RMB with a tuition fee waiver. The room and board are free as well.
3. Doctoral students will be awarded a monthly stipend of 3500 RMB for living expenses. The students do not have to pay any charges for tuition or accommodation. All the recipients will get free on-campus accommodation.
Application Procedure for Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship:
A candidate’s chances of being chosen for the CSC scholarship at Guangxi Normal University significantly enhance if they possess an acceptance letter from a Chinese university professor. It’s not required for pupils to receive an acceptance letter; this is only a ruse. The whole application process for the Guangxi Normal University CSC scholarship program through the CSC web platform is provided below.
Locate the Guangxi Normal University International Student Office website by google
Go to the scholarship section of the Guangxi Normal University website and locate CSC Scholarships.
Start filling an online application at the CSC scholarship application portal as well.
You need to fill 2 applications now; one at the Guangxi Normal University website for admission and the second one at the CSC Scholarship portal for scholarship requests.
1. Fill the blanks in the admission and scholarship application form provided.
2. Choose category B, which is for the CSC scholarship.
3. From the drop-down list, select Guangxi Normal University and fill in its agency number.
4. Submit the CSC application and afterward download the submitted form for yourself.
5. Gather all the documents required to be attached with the application.
6. If there is a requirement to submit a Guangxi Normal University application form, submit it, and download the PDF version of it as well.
7. See if at Guangxi Normal University have an application fee. If so, submit it.
8. Attach all the documents with the downloaded application form.
9. Send the set of documents to Guangxi Normal University’s foreign student office.
10. Wait for CSC scholarship results at the Guangxi Normal University website.
Again if the candidate already has an acceptance letter from a professor of his/her desired university, then there is a more chance that he/she will get selected.
How to fill the Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship application form:
1. Create a profile or account of yourself on the CSC official website.
2. Fill in the online application form given therein.
3. Make more accounts in your name if you want to apply to more than one university to increase your chances of getting selected.
4. Note the agency number of the university you are applying to or that you want to get in.
5. Type in that agency number in the application form.
6. Select the category of the CSC scholarship that you want to get according to your level of study.
7. Fill in the rest of the details.
8. Submit the form.
9. Download the form after submission.
How to submit all the required documents for the CSC Scholarship:
– The online platform for the scholarship has a list of all the essential papers that must be included with the application.
– While the specific requirements for each university may vary, these are the general documents that are requested by all of them: a minimum of two recommendation letters; all previous degrees; transcripts; a study plan for graduate students; an attested copy of the passport; a SOP (Statement of Purpose) from undergraduate applicants; a research plan or proposal from potential Ph.D. candidates; an acceptance letter (not required); a physical examination form for foreigners; and a language proficiency certificate (ideally IELTS or TOEFL).
– Make sure that whether or not the university of your choice needs a separate application to be submitted by the applicant alongside the CSC application form.
– If there is no need to submit a separate application, submit only the CSC form, and send the documents to the university by mail.
– Provide the supporting documentation online together with the application if the institution requests it or if you must submit an early application and wish to check your files online before obtaining hard copies.
– Review your application one last time before submitting it.
– Submit your application. Also, send your documents to the international students’ office of your selected university or universities.
Things to consider before submitting the CSC Scholarship application
1. Make sure that you are submitting verified copies of all your degrees and transcripts on the CSC Scholarship website and also to the University Website (in case the university wants you to submit a separate application).
2. Request a minimum of two of your ex-professors to make a recommendation for you via a recommendation letter. A good recommendation letter is meant to reinforce your application.
3. Having an acceptance letter from the professor of your desired university is not mandatory. But getting one may increase your chances of getting the scholarship. It just shows that the professors of your desired program regard you as an appropriate candidate and that they will be happy to take you up as a student.
4. Documents like a motivational letter, study plan, SOP, or a research proposal can make a huge difference. At least one of the above documents is required at all levels. Make sure that you prepare these documents with extra diligence.
5. The language proficiency scores of IELTS or TOEFL are very important as well. Ask your previous degree institution to give you a certificate indicating that your previous degree was taught in English. Submit that certificate along with the scores of IELTS. This will strengthen your application.
6. Once you get the scholarship, consult the Chinese Embassy to grant you a Student Visa for studying in China. After getting the visa, you will be ready to embark on your educational journey in China.