Heritage Promotions Unveils Academy Members for Central Music Awards 2023
Heritage Event Promotions, the organizers of the annual Central Music Awards have officially unveiled 24 Academy Members and District Representatives for the 12th edition of the award scheme.
The Central Music Awards is organized annually to recognize, honour, celebrate and award hardworking and deserving artistes who have achieved greatness and have contributed immensely towards the growth of the music industry in the central region.
Since it’s establishment in 2012, formerly known as the “Obama City Music Awards”, the scheme has grown from 10 award categories to 37 categories.
Fast forward in 2018 when Heritage Promotions took over from Candymania Entertainment, as part of Heritage Promotions’ action plan, District Representatives was introduced as part of the Academy Members to have a fair representation of all the 22 districts in the central region.
As the scheme celebrates its 12th anniversary this year, 24 Academy Members and Districts Representatives have been unveiled and assigned to special roles heard towards achieving a successful event.
The Academy is composed of competent music researchers, digital marketers, public relations experts, media personalities, bloggers, music and events promoters with over a decade experience in the creative industry.
Academy Members for Central Music Awards 2023 include:
- YUSSIF PHLOW BULLET- Academy Secretary
- LEWIS TETTEH DADAS – Digital Researcher
- NANA YARQUAH – Digital Researcher
- NANA YAW – Event & Promotion Research
- HENRY MENSAH – Event & Promotion Research
- ALBERT BONDAH – Road Manager
- KOBBY YOMMY – Cape Coast South
- NANA BROWN – Cape Coast South
- THOMAS ANERO DENKEY – Cape Coast North
- ERIC FLETCHER MENSAH – Cape Coast North
- DJ QWEQU – Komenda Edina Eguafo Abrem (KEEA)
- SOLOMON EWUSIE (SoloVision) – Komenda Edina Eguafo Abrem
- ECK MEDICYN – Mfantseman Municipal
- WYSE BRAIN – Mfantseman Municipal
- QWAME MACSHAT – Asikuma Odoben Brakwa
- NAKAY ABRANTIE – Twifo Atti Morkwa
- DON POT – Abura Asebu Kwamankese
- ABDUL FATTAH YAHAYA (Assin Talks) – Assin Central/Assin North
- KOFI TUTU – Assin South
- HON. BAWA BOWEJOR – Agona/Gomoa
- NANA ASANTE YEKYE – Effutu Municipal
- NANA – ANTOBAM JUNIOR – Ekumfi
- MISTA CHANTI – Awutu – Senya East & West
- EVANS ANNAN ACQUAH – Awutu – Senya East & West
Dept. Communications Executive