The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment in Ghana has announced recruitment for qualified and interested Graduates to apply and be employed as book assessors.
Qualified Graduates who will be employed by NaCCA will assist the institution in assessing books in all subject areas for all pre-tertiary levels in the country.
For this recruitment, National Council for Curriculum and Assessment has stated that;
- Applicants MUST NOT have any working relationship with a publisher dealing with pre-tertiary educational materials.
- Applicant MUST NOT be an author of any pre-tertiary educational materials.
- NaCCA has not fixed a deadline for this recruitment yet and therefore, it is important to take advantage of the opportunity and fill the forms.
- Interested applicants are to visit forms.gle/w4v37PKME1BzRpiW8 to put in the application request to be considered and employed.
- Who is NaCCA?
- NaCCA is an entity mandated by the Education Regulatory Bodies Act, 2020 (Act 1023) to develop national curriculum and assessment standards for pre-tertiary education institutions other than technical and vocational education and training institutions.
- It was first established following the 2007 education reforms as an Advisory Board to the Curriculum Research and Development Division (CRDD) of the Ghana Education Service.
- The goal was to help manage and implement the Curriculum Policy of the Ministry of Education towards the attainment of educational objectives and development goals of the nation.
- As a result, CRDD was established as a statutory Council by the Education Act of 2008, Act 778.
- Currently, the legislative instrument which the council operates under is the Education Bodies Regulatory Act of 2020, Act 1023 with the mandate to ensure curriculum and assessment standards at the pre-tertiary level excluding technical and vocational education.