Ahead of the release of the 2023 school placement for candidates who sat for the most recent edition of the Basic Education Certificate Examination, the Ghana Education Service has set up a call centre.
Parents/guardians who may not for any reason visit the numerous solution centres set up by the Service can simply place a call to have their issues regarding the Computerized School Selection and Placement System resolved.
The call centre which has been fully set up purposely to resolve school placement issues has been staffed with well trained and abled personnel.
The Service has noted that it will soon, and in due course, publish the call centre number.
The school placement which will be released very soon will require that students purchase a checker voucher and follow some simple steps in order to check the school they gained admission into.
In the guide below, we have outlined and simplified these steps for students, parents/ guardian to be able to do it at the comfort of their homes.
Follow the steps below to buy your school placement checker voucher on your phone using mobile money, check, print and download your school placement.
Simple steps to buy school placement voucher using mobile money
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. e.g.: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy, and the amount will be automatically calculated.
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, choose Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the BECE Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
- Simple steps to check Senior High School placement
- Obtain a placement pin code from an approved vendor.
- After obtaining a pin code, log onto the site cssps.gov.gh
- Enter the ten-digit index number and add 22 as year of completion. Eg: 123456789022
- Enter the pin code details (serial number and pin)
- Click on submit and wait for placement to be displayed
- Print the form if you have been placed and visit the school to begin admission process
- System will redirect you for self-placement, if not placed
- Simple steps to perform manual/self placement
- If a candidate is not matched with any of their choices from the automatic placement system, they will be redirected to the self-placement portal.
- A qualified Candidate is then required to select a school by providing the under-listed information:
- Residential preference
- Programme of Choice.
- Note: Schools selected on self-placement portal can be changed as many times as the candidate wishes until they enroll in a school.
- All schools with vacancies have been uploaded on the portal, to enable students to select from during self-placement.
- The Public is assured of the Ministry’s commitment to ensure all qualified Candidates are placed in SHS / SHTS / TVET Institutions.