The Management of the West African Examination Council, has released the much-awaited for provisional results of candidates who sat for the 2022 edition of the Nov/Dec examination.
The release of the provisional 2022 Nov/Dec results follows the release of the provisional results of candidates who sat for last year’s Basic Education Certificate Examination.
The document available to GESHub.org, confirms that the Council has hosted the provisional results at the official results checking portal.
Candidates who sat for the examination are required to purchase a results checking voucher to be able to access their results online.
Follow the steps outlined below to purchase your 2022 Nov/Dec results checking voucher to check your results.
Simple steps to buy Nov/Dec result checker with momo
If you want to check your WASSCE Private (NOV/DEC) Result Checker, you need to first buy a placement checker from a trusted seller.
Follow the instructions below to buy your Nov/Dec Checker in 1 minute. Contact 0599323956 if you need help.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh with your smartphone or PC
- Choose the card type you want to buy. e.g.: CSSPS Placement Checker
- Enter the number of cards you want to buy, and the amount will be automatically calculated
- Click on “Buy Now”
- You will be taken to a new screen where you enter your name and phone number (Card details will be sent via SMS to the phone number you enter here)
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- On the next screen, select Mobile Money and enter your MoMo number. You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm.
- Confirm the payment on your phone.
- You will instantly receive an SMS with the Nov/Dec Results Checker PIN and Serial and instructions to check.
Simple steps to buy Nov/Dec result checker using shortcode
- Dial *800*055# on your mobile device (all networks)
- Choose No/Dec checker
- Confirm price and description and select 1
- Authorize payment via mobile money
- You will receive the checker via SMS
- Visit eresults.waecgh.org to check the Nov/Dec results on your phone
Simple steps to check 2022 Nov/Dec results online
- Visit WAEC official results checking portal for Nov/Dec at eresults.waecgh.org
- Enter your “Index Number”
- Select the “Type of Examination”; WASSCE for Private
- Select the “Year of Examination” (e.g. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Enter voucher’s “Serial Number”
- Enter the “PIN” found on your voucher card
- Click “Submit” for your results to be displayed
- Download your result as an image or PDF.